In which cases it is recommended that the tooth be removed:
- Vertical or tooth fracture over its entire length;
- The tooth crown is significantly lower than the gum;
- Considerable mobility of the tooth;
- Severe damage to hard tooth tissue, which cannot be repaired with either a seal or a crown;
- Caries of tooth roots or where they are split (bi or tri-furcation);
- Orthodontic reading where one or more teeth of wisdom must be removed for braces or other devices to be installed to level the tooth;
It should be understood that despite the complete painlessness of tooth extraction, it is still a surgical intervention, in other words, a mini-operation. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a qualified specialist and trust the experience, not the low cost.
Our dentistry removes a tooth using piezosurgery (or ultrasonic surgery), one of the most advanced technologies in dental surgery. Unlike traditional drills, which could cause overheating and burns of the bone and soft tissue, the piezosurgery apparatus allows for careful, nurturing cuts in the bone tissue (ultrasound tooth extraction), minimizing the area of secondary necrosis while not damaging the soft tissue. Modern tooth extraction is a minimally traumatic operation, which is performed under local anesthesia.
The main thing to remember is that surgery performed by a highly qualified surgeon using modern materials and instruments is absolutely safe and painless for the patient.